Tatjana Papić, Professor of Law
Office V (I Floor)
- Public International Law
- International Human Rights Protection
- Public International Law and the Contemporary World
- Ph.D – Union University Belgrade School of Law (2011)
- LL.M – University of Connecticut School of Law (2000)
- LL.B – University of Belgrade School of Law (1998)
- De-recognition of States: The Case of Kosovo, Cornell International Law Journal, Vol. 53, pp. 683-729 (2020).
- The Applicability of the ECHR in Contested Territories, co-author (with M. Milanović), International and Comparative Law Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, 67 (2018), pp. 779-800.
- The Political Aftermath of the ICJ’s Kosovo Opinion“, in: Milanović, M. Wood (eds.), The Law and Politics of Kosovo Advisory Opinion (Oxford University Press, 2015), pp. 240-267.
- “Fighting for a Seat at the Table: International Representation of Kosovo”, Chinese Journal of International Law, Oxford University Press, Vol. 12 (2014), pp. 543-570.
- “As Bad As It Gets: The European Court of Human Right’s Behrami and Saramati Decision and General International Law” (co-authored with M. Milanović), International and Comparative Law Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, 58 (2009), pp. 267-296.