Slađana Jovanović, Professor of Law
Office II (I Floor)
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure Law
- Criminal Law and Victim Protection
- Misdemeanor Law
- Criminal Law and Contemporary Crime
- Ph.D – Union University School of Law, Belgrade (2008)
- LL.M – Belgrade University School of Law – Criminal Law (2003)
- LL.B – Belgrade University School of Law (1995)
- Family is Something Else: Family Violence in the Presence of the Authorities, Belgrade: Institute of Criminological and Sociological Research, 2001.
- Legal Protection from Domestic Violence, Belgrade: Institute of Criminological and Sociological Research, 2010.
- Women as Victims of Intimate Partner Homicide, Belgrade: Institute of Criminological and Sociological Research, 2013.
- Criminal Law Protection of Right to Life in Serbia, in: Pavlović (ed.) Yearbook Human Rights Protection, Right to Life, Novi Sad: Provincial Protector of Citizens – Ombudsman, Institute of Criminological and Sociological Research, 2021, pp. 147-163
- Requirements of the Istanbul Convention in Domestic Crimnal Law and Court Practice, in: D. V. Popović, I. Kunda, Z. Meskić, E. Omerović (eds.) Balkan Yearbook of European and International Law, Springer, Cham. 2022, pp. 213-238