Jelena Jerinić, Professor of Law
Office V (I Floor)
- Administrative Law
- Constitutional Law
- Administrative Law Module (Comparative Administrative Law, Local Self-government Law, Judicial Review of Administrative Action
- Contemporary Legal Studies – Principles of Good Governance
- Right to Good Administration
- Ph.D – Union University Belgrade School of Law (2011)
- LL.M – Utrecht University – Comparative Public Law and Good Governance (2003)
- LL.B – Belgrade University School of Law (2002)
- Milosavljević, B., Jerinić, J., Territorial Organisation of the Republic of Serbia – Possibilities for Reform, Serbian Architectural Journal, SAJ, 3/2015, pp. 401-418
- Jerinić, J., Form over Substance: Possibilities to Prove Electoral Irregularities under Serbian Law, Central European Public Administration Review, 2/2020, pp. 101-120.
- Đulabić, V., Jerinić, J., Public Participation in Local Public Action in Croatia and Serbia, in: Doucy, M. (ed.), Democratic and Electronic Changes in Local Public Action in Europe: REvolution or E-volution?/Changements démocratiques et électroniques dans l’action publique locale en Europe: REvolution ou E-volution?, 2021, pp. 111-129.
- Jerinić, J., When the Administration Promises: Protection of Legitimate Expectations in Serbian Administrative Procedure, Regional Law Review, 2021, pp. 117-129.
- Jerinić, J., Who Is the Judge of the Common Good? Possibilities for Judicial Review of Public Interest Establishment in Expropriation Cases–The Example of Serbia, in: Simic, J., Radonjic, A. (eds.), Property Law – Challenges of the 21st century – Proceedings, International Scientific Conference held on 9 October 2020 in Belgrade, Serbia, 2021, pp. 243-260.