Jelena Arsić, Associate Professor
Office V (I Floor)
- Family Law
- Inheritance Law
- Child Rights and Family
- Family Mediation
- Contemporary Dispute Resolution and Mediation
- Alternative Approaches to Protection of Rights in Family Relations
- Ph.D – Union University School of Law (2014)
- LL.M – University of Pittsburgh School of Law (2005)
- LL.B – University of Belgrade Faculty of Law (2004)
- The Perspectives of Same-Sex Parenting in Serbia: Between Needs and Opportunities (with V. Vlaskovic), Pravni zapisi, Vol. 13, No. 1 (2022), pp. 240-260.
- Mediation – theory, law and practice (with N. Petrusic), Union University School of Law & Službeni glasnik, 2021.
- Family Support as a Right of the Child (with P. Dolan and N. Zegarac), Social Work & Social Sciences Review, Vol. 21, No. 2 (2000), pp. 8-26.
- Termination of Life Care Agreement and the Rights of Successors: In the Discrepancy Between Law and Practice (with B. Stanivuk), Pravni zapisi, Vol. 10, No. 1 (2019), pp. 141-159.
- Compulsory or Recommended Vaccination: Legal Aspects of Children Vaccination Policies in Serbia (with J. Jerinić and J. Simić), in: Knezevic, S. & Nastic, M. (eds.), Globalisation and Law, University of Nis Faculty of Law, 2017, pp. 313-331.