Dijana Marković-Bajalović, Professor of Law
Office III (I Floor)
- Contract Law (Law on Obligations)
- Arbitration Law
- International Commercial Law
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Ph.D – Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade (1999)
- Magister iuris – Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade (1989)
- LL.B – Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade (1982)
- Parent Company Liability at the Crossroads of Company and Competition Law, „Liber Amicorum prof. dr Mirko Vasiljević“, Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade, 2021, p. 39-52
- Competition Enforcement in the Western Balkan Countries -The Rule of Law Still Terra Incognita, Yearbook of Antitrust and Regulatory Studies, 2020, Vol 30(22), s. 27-66
- EU Competition Law – General Issues and Antitrust, EUCOMP – T&T concept, Sarajevo 2016.
- Company Law, Faculty of Law, University of East Sarajevo, 2011.
- Legal Aspects of Internationale Trade in Services Liberalization – With Special Emphasis to Telecommunications, Public Company „Službeni glasnik“ and Faculty of Law University of East Sarajevo, East Sarajevo-Belgrade, 2011.