Aleksa Radonjić, Assistant Professor
Office VIII (II Floor)
- Property Law
- Consumer Law
- EU Private Law
- Selected Topics in Property Law
- Communication Skills for Conference Participation
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Ph.D – Union University School of Law (2018)
- LL.M – University of Amsterdam Law School (2013)
- LL.B – Union University School of Law (2011)
- The Abuse of Ownership: A Social Justice Perspective, European Property Law Journal, 2021, vol. 10, issue 2-3, pp. 236-276. https://doi.org/10.1515/eplj-2021-0013.
- Virtual Things, Virtual Possessio, and Possessory Protection Thereof, in: Akkermans, B., and Robbie, J., (eds.), 2020, Property Law Perspectives VII, pp. 29 – 42.
- Behavioral Approach to Unfair Terms and Conditions in EU Consumer Law, Strani pravni život, 2018, No. 4, pp. 7-24, https://doi.org/10.5937/spz0-19828.
- Fiduciary Transfer of Ownership. One or More Ownerships?, Strani pravni život, 2019, No. 1, pp. 7-19, https://doi.org/10.5937/spz63-20473.
- Judicial Protection of Collective Consumer Interests in Europe. Lessons for Serbian Law, in: Ivančević, K., (ed.), 2021, The Protection of the Collective Interests of Consumers – International Scientific Conference held on October 24, 2020 in Belgrade – Proceedings, pp. 327-344, https://doi.org/10.18485/union_pf_ccr.2021.ch17.