CONTEMPORARY LEGAL STUDIES (CLS) ENROLLMENT CALL
A 2022-2023 Masters Academic Studies Programme (one-year, 60 ECTS)
- 20 students
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate academic studies programme in law (240 ECTS);
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate academic studies in law acc. to the regulations before the 2005 Higher Education Law entered into force; or
- Completion of a four-year academic study programme (240 ECTS) on a related humanities or social sciences school or department, or acc. to the laws before the 2005 Higher Education Law entered into force, provided that the curricula or those schools or departments are compatible with those of the Union University School of Law in Belgrade (UUSLB) acc. to the UUSLB bylaws.
Beside the aforementioned criteria, the candidates’ English language skills level must be such as to provide for teaching and instruction comprehension, passing exams, research projects implementation and writing of a final paper. Such skills are to be proven by posessing the following certificates: CAE – Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English, IELTS – International English Language Testing System, TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language, as well as by presenting a graduation certificate from a high school in which the teaching was in English, or a diploma proving completion of undergraduate academic studies in English.
The applicants will be ranked acc. to their average undergraduate studies score and the length of their studies.
The Enrollment Call procedure:
- Applications: please submit your application for with the accompanying documentation to the UUSLB Postgraduate Courses Secretary (personally or by email) by 14 October 2022;
- Preliminary rankings announcement by 18 October 2022;
- Enrollment of the selected applicants will be from 19 October to 31 October.
For purposes of CLS enrollment, the candidates must submit the original or a photocopy of the following documents: the filled-in application form, the undergraduate study programme diploma and a proof of an enrollment call participation fee amounting to 30 EUR, payable in RSD acc. to the average exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank. All the documents submitted for enrollment purposes must be either originals or their officially verified photocopies. The enrollment fee amounts to 50 EUR acc. to the average exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank.
Complaint Filing and Deadlines:
An applicant has a right of complaint pertaining to the Enrollment Call ranking list within 36 hours of its publication on the UUSLB website. The final decision re. such complaints is the Dean’s authority. It shall be based on the opinion of the Enrollment Committee and passed within 48 hours from filing of the complaint
The CLS tuition fee is 1,200 EUR payable in RSD acc. to the average exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank on the day of payment. The initial installment of 240 EUR must be paid at enrollment, while the remainder may be paid in eight monthly installments of 120 EUR. In case the entire enrollment fee is paid at enrollment, the tuition fee is 1,100 EUR payable in RSD acc. to the average exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank. Candidates completing their undergraduate studies in law with UUSLB shall pay a tuition fee of 900 EUR payable in RSD acc. to the average exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank.